Customers at the Hilton Garden Inn Emirates Old Trafford will be able to feast upon a new menu from today (30 April), including 16 fresh choices.
The four-star hotel has shaken things up this spring, including eight new mains, three starters, three desserts and two sides
Additions include a ‘Lancashire Cheese and Smoked Ham Croquette’, ‘Spring Vegetable Risotto’ and ‘Caramel Apple Crumble Pie’.
Head Chef, Paul Smith, said: “We’re thrilled to begin serving our new menu today and are looking forward to receiving feedback from our customers.
“The original menu, which was launched when the hotel opened last September, has been performing extremely well but we wanted to give it a twist for spring and summer 2018.
“We’re continuously looking to improve our customer experience at the hotel and are now pleased to offer our most extensive menu yet. We’ve listened to our customers and replaced a few dishes with more pasta choices, as well as
“We hope that both existing and new customers enjoy the updated menu.”
The full updated dishes include:
- Lancashire Cheese Smoked Ham Croquette with piccalilli, wild rocket
- Chicken Liver Pate with toasted
crouteand tomato chutney
- Wild Mushroom and Goat’s Cheese Arancini with roasted beetroot salad (V)
- Garden herb marinated chicken breast with fondant potato, green vegetables and a wild mushroom cream sauce (GF)
Pan fried seabassfillet with seasonal vegetables, crushed citrus potatoes anda chillisalsa
- Quinoa, green vegetable and wild rocket salad (V) (GF)
- Spring vegetable risotto (V) (GF)
- Wild mushroom and asparagus linguini (V)
- Spinach and ricotta tortellini (V)
- Minted lamb burger on a toasted brioche bun, served with salad garnish, house slaw, skin-on-fries and beer-battered onion rings
- Caramel apple crumble pie
- Lemon cheesecake
- Chocolate fudge sundae
- Hummus and pitta
- Selection of
breads, oils and balsamic vinegar
The Garden Grille bar and restaurant is available at the home of Lancashire Cricket Club each day from
To reserve a table, simply call 0161 8687 100 or visit: www.emiratesoldtrafford.co.uk/hotel
Emirates Old Trafford's Hilton Garden Inn opened in September 2017 and was the final piece of the venue's
The hotel boasts 150 bedrooms across five floors, with 85 overlooking the famous Lancashire Cricket pitch, a relaxing Garden Grille and Bar, residents' gym, business
For more inspiration and ideas, check out our complete guide to conference trends in 2019.