Multi-day events are fast becoming the new and improved alternative conference for businesses, as they offer more to you as a company and to your prospects. Multi-day events give you the flexibility to host a range of activities, giving you the opportunity to cater to all of your audience, regardless of what type of learner they are.Emirates Old Trafford is a flexible, multi-purpose conference and events venue and world-class international sporting stadium, ideally located in Manchester.
Below, we answer your FAQs:
Where are you located?
Emirates Old Trafford is located in the heart of the North West, home to the famous Lancashire Cricket Club. The venue is situated in Old Trafford, Greater Manchester and has seen world-class international sporting events and hosted globally renowned artists such as Rihanna and Beyonce.
Emirates Old Trafford address:
Emirates Old Trafford
Do you have multiple event spaces? If so, what are they?
Here at Emirates Old Trafford we have multiple rooms that vary in size. Emirates Old Trafford is made up of:
- The Point - Maximum Capacity: 1200 (all floors)
- Pavillion - Maximum Capacity: 700 (across all eight suites and nine executive boxes)
- The UA92 Players & Media Centre- Maximum Capacity: 370 (across three suites, outdoor terrace and additional rooms and studios)
- The Trafford Cricket Centre - Maximum Capacity: 1200 (ground floor)
- External space - Maximum Capacity: 1200 (ground floor)
From small meeting rooms to large conference space, Emirates Old Trafford can accommodate any kind of activity during your multi-day event. Host a Christmas party in the The Point for up to 1,200 people or an exhibition in the member’s lounge for up to 100 people. If you're looking at hosting conferences or meetings during your multi-day event, download the guides to conferences and meeting rooms.
What types of activities are you able to host throughout the event?
Emirates Old Trafford provides an inspirational and unique setting for a range of events with the very best in quality facilities and intelligent event spaces, including:
- Award dinners
- Training and team-building activities
- Product launches
- Social occasions
- Cricket and concert hospitality
- Christmas parties
- Fashion shows
Named as an award-winning conference and events venue, you can rest assured your event is in safe hands if held here at Emirates Old Trafford.
Yes, we have an on-site hotel available to all visitors, ideal for those who are staying over for your multi-day event. The Hilton Garden Inn Emirates Old Trafford is home to 150 bedrooms across five floors, 85 of which overlook the famous Lancashire Cricket pitch. A relaxing Garden Grille and Bar, resident’s gym and business centre all accompany the four-star hotel to ensure a comfortable stay.
Is there nearby transport?
Emirates Old Trafford is easily accessible by Metrolink, bus, train and Metroshuttle, ideal for those who are travelling from further afield for your event.
- Metrolink: With 93 stops across the Greater Manchester area, Metrolink trams make travelling easier. They run every few minutes and continue until late evening.
- Bus: Greater Manchester has an extensive bus network operated by different commercial bus companies. The individual operators will always have the latest information about your service.
- Train: Manchester has a number of stations including Manchester Piccadilly, Deansgate, Castlefield and Victoria, which all have access to tram stops that can then take you straight to the venue.
- Metroshuttle: Make use of Transport for Greater Manchester’s free shuttle bus, linking the main train stations, car parks, shopping areas and businesses in Manchester City Centre.
If you have any other questions about your multi-day event at Emirates Old Trafford, you can enquire here or contact us on 0161 282 4010.